The subject is very misleading ... the issue has nothing to do with
opposition criticizing MSC.

Redzuan Affandi®

”...the ability or inability of societies to master technology, and
particularly technologies that are strategically decisive in each historical
period, largely shapes their destiny…”
Manuel Castells, The Rise of the Network Society (1996)