I propose, in tandem with a code repository (BTW, a github clone is in my
opinion way better than SF. I have seen some pretty nasty SVN merge problems
) a Google AppEngine like cloud computing facility free for opensource
project from OSDC.my members (basic package) and payable for anyone else.

Azrul