I am agree with Boh, this is a sosio-economic problem. I am working
with an IT firm and our business model doesn't reach Google's or
Ubuntu's business model yet, we like to adopt it, but we CAN'T. It may
takes 5-10 years to see it happens here. "How do you sell FOSS when
it's available for free?"... Most people still don't understand how to
generate money from FOSS.

Hasanuddin Abu Bakar
Ubuntu embedded developer/tester
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bizkut