Book, hehehe will be soon. :)

Hmm during years 86-89 we do had programming competition between
computer clubs around Kuala Lumpur.

One day event with schedule like

1) In the morning we had theory exam and quiz about programming language.

2) and another team will write a program base on any language whole day.

at the end of the day we compile the teams marks and select the winner
from the highest point. we never win but we could meet aweks.. hehehe
my school is only a boys only school.