Received with thanks. No worry, willing to go in with hope that you'll drop
by to visit me once in a while with 'buah tangan' from all your traveling
:-D

Nama malaikat syurga ni unfortunately if spelled using the new Jawi DBP
(Jawi Baku) - no longer takes the arabic spelling hence will lost the
original meaning :-(

Redzuan Affandi®

”...the ability or inability of societies to master technology, and
particularly technologies that are strategically decisive in each
historical period, largely shapes their destiny…”
Manuel Castells, The Rise of the Network Society (1996)