On 25/6/09 4:14 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:
OK, I think I under a bit more now... the change which has broke
things for you fixed things under Windows so I'm a bit stuck with
exactly what to do about it.  I may need to just revert the changes
and work out what else to do under Windows.  Unfortunately I don't
have the Windows box to test against anymore...

What I do not understand is why this Windows fix, which has IF(WINDOWS) around it, would break anything on OS X?

Maybe we can try the "SET(CMAKE_FIND_FRAMEWORK "LAST") patch that I posted
earlier.

/ulrich