From: osg-submissions-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-submissions-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Robert Osfield
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 11:11 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Submissions
Subject: Re: [osg-submissions] IGES File support plugin for OpenSceneGraph

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the submission.  I have just had a first look at your submission
and IGES so forgive me for taking a little time to get up to speed - I have
a few questions before we can proceed.

The submission is just the .h and .cpp right now, we'll need to add a
CMakeLists.txt file to compile the plugin, and a
CMakeModules/FindOpenCascade.cmake script to aid with build and finding the
3rd party dependencies.  Have you written either of this in your own work?

I have done a quick search in the ubuntu repository and there a number
OpenCascade releated entries including -dev ones so it might well be that we
can use these.  Are there particular versions of OpenCascade that are
required.  The version reported for the ubuntu liboce-foundation-dev is
0.12-3.

Potentially others can help out with putting together the find and cmake
scripts but will need for information from yourself before we embark on
this.

Robert.