We have also dabbled in OSG on Emscripten with partial success. We may be
pursuing it in the future. Remo in Switzerland also got most of OSG and
osgEarth working on Emscripten within the last couple of years. I can put
you in touch if you're pursuing this.

Good luck. It's complicated but can be made to work with dedication.

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 3:22 PM OpenSceneGraph Users <
osg-us...@lists.openscenegraph.org> wrote:

> Thanks once again!
>
> On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 11:14 PM OpenSceneGraph Users <
> osg-us...@lists.openscenegraph.org> wrote:
>
>> I should also have pointed out the build script:
>> https://github.com/MozillaReality/OpenSceneGraph/blob/mozilla-master/PlatformSpecifics/WebAssembly/build-wasm.sh
>>
>> and a precompiled release of the libs and plugins:
>>
>> https://github.com/MozillaReality/OpenSceneGraph/releases/tag/OpenSceneGraph-3.7.0-wasm%2Bmozilla-gltf
>> <https://github.com/MozillaReality/OpenSceneGraph/releases/tag/OpenSceneGraph-3.7.0-wasm+mozilla-gltf>
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Phil.
>>
>> On 25/05/2020, at 8:54 AM, OpenSceneGraph Users <
>> osg-us...@lists.openscenegraph.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Phil!!! These are really good insights
>>
>> On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 10:44 PM OpenSceneGraph Users <
>> osg-us...@lists.openscenegraph.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I’ve done a build of OSG for the web (using Emscripten and WebAssembly):
>>>
>>> *https://github.com/MozillaReality/OpenSceneGraph
>>> <https://github.com/MozillaReality/OpenSceneGraph>*
>>>
>>> It includes the glTF plugin (ported from osgEarth) for gltf and glb
>>> WebAssembly which has patchy support on mobile browsers, although Chrome
>>> and Firefox 78 and later will have multithreaded Wasm enabled by default.
>>>
>>> There’ll be a Mozilla blog post about this work sometime this week or
>>> next.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Phil.
>>>

>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/mailman.5995.1590354852.4143.osg-users-openscenegraph.org%40lists.openscenegraph.org
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/mailman.5995.1590354852.4143.osg-users-openscenegraph.org%40lists.openscenegraph.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/mailman.5995.1590354852.4143.osg-users-openscenegraph.org%40lists.openscenegraph.org
>> .
>>

> --
> trajce nikolov nick
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/CAO-%2BzimA%3DKfs8McX6dLkty-0An707q18dONvRkYr7MSSpi_d2w%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/CAO-%2BzimA%3DKfs8McX6dLkty-0An707q18dONvRkYr7MSSpi_d2w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Forensics • Imaging • UAVs • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]