-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:20 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.2 most sensibly kept
tillafterSiggraph?

Hi Andy,

On 8/1/07, Andy Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, we'll test a lot more as soon as we get finished incorporating
> latest OSG into our build environment.  I'd like another developer
> release with the GLExtensions change made, but at the moment I'm using
> 2.1.3 and making that change myself.

I think we'll need at least a couple more dev releases before 2.2.
I'll make another one this week once the viewer changes I'm making
look solid.

> We definitely would prefer 2.2 to have a good round of testing.

If don't test thoroughly it well it's likely we'll just end up making
another release shortly after...  it is a bit of catch 22 though -
many users these days way for the stable releases before testing it
out, which doesn't actually help with making sure those stable
releases are as stable as they could be.  Users that pitch in and test
the SVN and dev versions are worth there weight in gold :-)