Hello, everyone.

It is my very first time using OSG, and also, I'm not really wholly
familiarised with the scene graph concept (never worked for instance with
Java3D). I found the reference guide with the listing of all the classes and
methods indeed very useful, but all the same, they are not very thorough on
what each methods does exactly. Most of them don't even have any
documentation whatsoever. For me, it's a little bit difficult just to look
at the examples and figure out what's happening. Can anyone tell or send me
something that might be useful? Thanks in advance.

Renan M Z Mendes