Hello, Paul.

Yes, I have read that part you mentioned, and it indeed gives the idea of a
scene graph, no trouble there. My complaint, and mind you, that is not only
about your book, is that I couldn't find explanations, not only on how to
render simple objects, but the whole logical process behind it. And that's
not only about knowing the theory of a scene graph. By reading a book on
OSG, my objective is to be able to understand as thorough as possible the
syntax, which I believe is more important than, for instance, memory
management,
which you deal with in your book even before you teach how to create
geometry nodes.

Please, I didn't mean you any harm. Forgive me if I was a bit rude in my

Renan M Z Mendes