Hi Robert,

> On 8/30/07, olaf flebbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> svn: PROPFIND request failed on
>> '/svn/osg/OpenThreads/trunk/include/OpenThreads'
>> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/osg/OpenThreads/trunk/include/OpenThreads': 301
>> Moved Permanently (http://www.openscenegraph.com)
>> ----
>>
>> IMHO the domain part of the svn:externals is incorrect (.com rather than
>> .org).
>
> IMHO you don't need the IMHO, the svn externals reference is in
> correct now, it wasn't originally because 2.0 went out when we still
> had to use the .com domain.
>
> I don't know svn well enough to know how to efficient fix this in
> retrospect.  Suggestions?

As far as I know, properties are versioned. I would suggest "propedit"
(or simply propdel/propset). unfortunatly propedit only works with local
copies.

Use "svn propedit svn:externals ." on a local copy of the 2.0 branch,
and commit.

>> IMHO the external reference in a fixed version-branch should not point
>> to a moving target "trunk".
>
> Well a branch should map to branch, I don't personally know how to set
> this. Alas I'm not expert in everything having to spread myself too
> thinly.
>
> Do you know how to set this?
>
> --

If you are doing propedit, change the URL from "trunk" to the right
branch in OpenThreads. Unfortunatly I do not know which branch of OT was
current when OSG made 2.0.

Cheers
  Olaf