Hi Robert,

Thanks again for your reply.

I have been browsing the databasepager code and how it interacts with a
plugin. Do I understand it correctly if I say: ?????

The scenegraph on the simulation loop is pulling the data via the
database pager from a plugin. The scenegraph request the database pager
for new data (graph nodes).

But what if I want the plugin to push the data to the simulation loop?
How do I do that? Does the databasepager support that?

Regards,
Lambert.