Another problem is, that nodes which are currently not connected to the
sceneview/camera won't release their GL objects.

Richard

On 9/17/07, Rafa Gaitan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > viewer.getSceneData()->releaseGLObjects(); // or getCamera()...
> >
> viewer.getCamera()->getGraphicsContext()->getState()->reset();
> > osg::flushAllDeletedGLObjects(0);
>

> Yes, This works better, Thank You!, there is some issues with
> PagedLOD nodes, so I need to debug more and see how to solve
> them.

It might well be the database pager has objects still held into its
internal lists but not just merged.

Once you get to the bottom of it we could possibly wrap up all that is
required in a clean up method in
osgViewer::Viewer/CompositeViewer/GraphicsWindowEmbedded.

BTW, could you try removing the original GraphicsWindowEmbedded and
replace it with new one as this is effectively you are doing -
changing the graphics context from underneath the viewer.