On 9/20/07, Raymond de Vries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know, it sounds that I'm doing strange things. But the opposite is
> true. Well, I am stripping everything and see where it is. Eventually it
> will be something small & stupid, as always ;-)

I'm afraid your set up is novel enough that others will only be clutch
at straws at what the issue.  One of the reasons for the new osgViewer
library is to pull a whole range of disparate usage models together
under one family of classes to avoid the issues of users rolling a lot
of functionality on their own as its almost impossible to remotely
support such bespoke configurations.

The OSG does support multiple graphics context just fine, but your
have to be careful about management of threads, contextIDs.  In the
case of 2.x it is more robust than ever in multi-threaded
multi-context role, and with osgViewer the vast majority of the
complexity of supporting these configurations is wrapped for you.