Hi Robert,

Sorry about that last email. I wasn't trying to "Dis" the OSG multithreading,
my comment was in regards to the recent exchange about toggling textures on/off
and changing threading modes of operation dynamically at run time. There seemed
to be forum comments regarding some potential instability there, and I was
merely highlighting this to one of my colleagues. Sorry if it came across as
something else. To be totally frank about it, the email wasn't event mean't to
go to the list, but I missed the recipient list when I replied to Chris. Doh!

Neil.