Daniel Moos wrote:
> Hi everybody

Hi Daniel,

> I have a question about intersection. I try to intersect lines with the
> osgUtil::PolytopeIntersector class. This works fine.
> Now how can i get the picked line from the picked geometry? I want to have
> the
> two vertices from the picked line...

I do have a version that has an enhanced Intersection structure.
I'll try to submit that version today.

> Thanks a lot!
> Daniel

Peter

________________________________creating IT solutions
Peter Hrenka                    science + computing ag
Software Solutions              Hagellocher Weg 73
phone +49 7071 9457 263         72070 Tuebingen, Germany
fax   +49 7071 9457 511
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.science-computing.de
--
Vorstand/Board of Management: