David _ schrieb:
> Hi Robert,
>
> i´ll explaing the process we´re following and maybe you can see if we´re
> doing something wrong
>
> we´re using wxwidgets to manage the windows system which is composed by a MDI
> parent frame and many MDI child frames which all share the same parent frame.
>
> each MDI child frame (which is itself a new window) has it´s own openGL
> canvas and it´s own osgViewer. We also have one global compositeViewer for
> the whole application.

Do I understnad you correctly that you add osgViewer::Viewer-objects to
a CompositeViewer? To my understanding osgViewer::Viewer and
osgVIewer::CompositeViewer should not be used mixed. This will explain
your problems, because in the d'tor of osgViewer::Viewer the
DatabasePager is destroyed explicitely.

Why don't you use osgViewer::View for your views, then your problems
should go away, and no more interfering between the two
viewer-implementations should occur.

Cheers,
Stephan