Hi All,

I have a quick question. I'm playing with picking objects in a scene using the
pickhandler example. The scene is essentially a big box whose faces face
inwards. Within the box I have a smaller box whose faces face outwards. If I am
outside both boxes, looking into the outer box, the pickhandler returns both
the outer box, face that I have hit, and the inner box faces that I have hit.
As the outer box face is actually facing away from me,  I want to exclude it.
Is there an easy way to do this?

My thinking was that I essentially need to look at the normal of the face that
I hit, and the direction of view vector for the camera, take the dot product,
and if positive exclude it. Does this sound right? Is there an easier
way/structure that I should use?

Many thanks for any help

Neil.