Hello Renan,

>      Sorry that I sounded a bit desperate for quick answers, but I really
> appreciate the hint you've given me. I didn't think about using vectors,
> having the excuse that I haven't attended any Computer Graphics course. This
> project I'm participating in is from my Research Internship, and the
> software is only a small tool ina bigger picture.

No problem. I sometimes assume if someone is using OSG then they must
have some bases, which is not the case. Sorry about that.

Have you made any progress? That offer for example code is still open
if you're on a deadline, but as I said, trying to do it will probably
be beneficial too.

Good luck,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/