Hi, Jean-Sébastien.

     I've read the Tutorial and while compiling, there has been detected
that I don't have the osg::DrawElementsUInt in my computer. Would you mind
attaching this file in your next email. I really have no idea why it hasn't
come along with the other library files...

    Well, besides that I've got another question. In the above-mentioned
tutorial, there is a part of the example code in which the programmer uses
the DrawElementsUInt class to somehow unite the group of points for each
face. Will I need to instantiate one object from DrawElementUInt for each of
the awful lot of faces I have in our approximation of a sphere? Is the a
simpler way to do that? And what about changing the color of the shape, does
it have to be as laborious as it's taught in that Tutorial?

    Thanks.

       Renan M Z Mendes