hi siddharth,

i just started being confused reading the link you sent me when i got
this new email of yours :)
if i am in a situation like this what i usually do is i draw what i
can't see. in your case it is the bounding box PRIOR to your
transformation to world coordinates and the one AFTER transforming. just
render to boxes or render spheres in two different colors marking the
positions of the corners.
i am sure, having something visually, you will be able to figure out the
problem.

cheers,
daniel