Hi Manu

2007/12/5, Emmanuel Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It's me again, sorry to ask so much, but I keep being surprised with this
> introspection stuff:
>
> Correct me if I'm missing something but since the operators of a class are
> not reflected (why ?),

Well, you right again. Operator are not supported in osgIntrospection.

how can you expect to do something as simple as the addition of two
> osg::Vec3 "introspectively" ???

Good question. OSG is bind in many other language than C++ with
osgIntrospection and I don't know how this bind does to use operator.
Perhaps simply not use operator at all.
After look in OsgDotNet TODO list, a see that operator have to be
implemented. So no solution for now.
Again, feel free to do it :-).

David