Hi Sid,

On Dec 9, 2007 10:51 PM, Sid Boyce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Recently subscribed to this list, perhaps this is one more appropriate
> to the developers list.

There is no separate developers list, we're all user-developers ;-)

> 'void osg::Image::flipHorizontal()':
> /ftp/dec07/OSG/OpenSceneGraph/src/osg/Image.cpp:940: error: 'memcpy' was
> not declared in this scope
> make[2]: *** [src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/Image.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> Looks like this is a problem associated with the version of gcc in openSUSE.
> OpenSceneGraph SVN At revision 7639, also 2.2.0 and up to the latest level.
> Regards

I've got 4.1.3 installed on my Kubuntu system so haven't seen these
errors pop up.  My guess is that there might well be quite a few of
these types of errors if you've already found two in the core osg.
I've added string.h to both DisplaySettings.cpp and Image.cpp which
should fix these errors, but my guess more will follow along behind,
please just post them, or even better patched files to the
osg-submissions list.