Hi,

I was trying to use gl_SecondaryColor to pass in a vertex position
offset.  However, I noticed strange behavior.  Does anyone know if
gl_SecondaryColor gets clamped to some value?

I am now trying to pass in my own attribute, but my program is crashing.
Below is a snippet of what I'm doing.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

        //Called once at initialization.
        Geometry->setVertexAttribBinding(6,
osg::Geometry::BIND_PER_VERTEX);
        Geometry->setVertexAttribArray(6, new osg::Vec4Array);
        Geometry->addPrimitiveSet(new osg::DrawArrays(GL_QUADS, 0, 0));

        //Called for each quad at initialization.

        osg::ref_ptr<osg::Vec4Array> centerPoint =
dynamic_cast<osg::Vec4Array*>(Geometry->getVertexAttribArray(6));

        centerPoint->push_back(center);

        centerPoint->push_back(center);

        centerPoint->push_back(center);

        centerPoint->push_back(center);

        //Called after vertex shader is attached to the program.

        program->addBindAttribLocation("centerPoint", 6);

The same organization works with vertices, normals, and texture
coordinates.

Thanks,
Mike