I'm looking for the same kinds of things we've been struggling with in
the past--standard template library functions that aren't in the solaris
compiler's headers.

We've fixed them in the past by adding includes to stdlib.h or similar.
I am looking at a couple in DatabasePager.cpp.  I could try to fix them
in a similar way, but I notice that there are occurrences of these
functions with std:: in front of them.  For example, one call to find()
is std::find(...), and another is just find(...).  The first compiles
for me, the second doesn't.

At my company, we would address this with the std:: prefix.  But I
thought we didn't want to do that in the OSG.

Should I address these with std::, as other calls in this file do?  Or
remove the std:: from the other calls and find the right include to fix
it?

andy