Hi Robert;

I read all your advice which you wrote before! But always the result is only
strips! At the and I give up but your last message take me a last hope to do
this database :)

As you say, I downloaded the VPB with svn before! And I download again,now it
is working:)

If anyone see my previous results like only strips! You only download the png
texture and its elevation mode from
"http://www.cc.gatech.edu/projects/large_models/ps.html ". Then use this sample
commands;

gdal_translate ps_height_??k.png ps_height_??k.tif
gdaladdo -r average ps_height_??k.tif 2 4 8 16 32

gdal_translate ps_texture_??k.png ps_texture_??k.tif
gdaladdo -r average ps_texture_??k.tif 2 4 8 16 32

osgdem --xx 10 --yy 10 -t ps_texture_??k.tif --xx 10 --yy 10 -d
ps_height_??k.tif  -l 4 -v 0.1 -o puget.ive -a pegout.osga

and then you run "osgviewer pegout.osga", you should see good vertices on the
images :D

Thank you very much Robert! We are waiting of 2.4 Version impatiently!

Ümit UZUN