Robert, the source package link doesn't work for me.

andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 4:33 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0 dev release tagged.

Hi All,

After a weeks delay I've finally got on top of submissions, and able
to tag the 2.3.0 dev release.  Details can be found at:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperRelea
ses

My entry on this page is:

    * OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0, released on 17th December 2007. Changes
include : Bug and typo fixes, new double and external data support in
Vec*Array classes, new double and Dbase .dbx support in ShapeFile
plugin, new .cfg Producer config file loader, 64 bit OSG Archive
support under Windows, support for continuation records in OpenFlight
plugin, improvements to COLLADA plugin, new osgText::Text3D class for
3D geometry text, enhancements to PolytopeIntersector and addition of
live video support in Quicktime plugin.

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph
-2.3.0
OpenSceneGraph

The OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0.zip link is currently broken though, so it
looks like the script on the server for building release  is down.
Luigi??  Can you help us? :-)