John,

I had the same problem. I was able to resolve this my setting the
VS.NEToption "Linker->Input->Force Symbol References" to include a
symbol from
osgViewer. In my case I used: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Perhaps we can integrate this approach into the CMake config at some point.
Hope this helps. -gw

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791