hi,

I don't know if this problem with make Doxygendoc is already fixed, if not,
this may fix the problem (tested on linux)

--

in OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/doc/Doxyfiles

cp core_Doxyfile doxyfile.cmake

in doxyfile.cmake

replace $(OSGHOME) with ${OpenSceneGraph_SOURCE_DIR}

in OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/CMakeList.txt
line 471

change

    ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(DoxygenDoc ${DOXYGEN}
        ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/docs/doxyfile
    )

    ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(DoxygenDoc ${DOXYGEN}
        ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/doc/doxyfile
    )

in OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/
ccmake .
toggle advanced options (t),
set BUILD_DOCUMENTATION ON

configure , generate (c, g)

make DoxygenDoc

--

now I have
OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/doc/OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs

lg
harri