Gordon,

Thanks, for the help.  Got that installed and was able to build VPB.  I
have ran into another question.  I downloaded the file:

world.topo.bathy.200411.3x86400x43200.bin.gz

I unziped it and got the file world.topo.bathy.200411.3x86400x43200.bin
When I try to execute this I get the following:

bash: ./world.topo.bathy.200411.3x86400x43200.bin: File too large

Can anyone tell me what this file is?  I thought it would be the file I
would provide to osgdem in my VPB that I built? I was hoping this would
build the paged database for BMNG.