Hello Robert,

> I'm ready to make a dev release for OSG and VPB but before I go a tag
> the beasts I'd like some feedback on how things are running on the
> main platforms.  I've built and run on 32 and 64bit Kubuntu Linux
> here.

Getting these unresolved externals when linking vpb.lib on Windows... Perhaps
some come from not updaing OSG, which takes a long time on this machine, but
others might be directly fixable in VPB?

Commandline.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
class osg::BoundingSphere __thiscall osgTerrain::Layer::computeBound(bool)const
" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]@osgTerrain@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED])
DataSet.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class
osg::BoundingSphere __thiscall osgTerrain::Layer::computeBound(bool)const "
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@osgTerrain@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Destination.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
class osg::BoundingSphere __thiscall osgTerrain::Layer::computeBound(bool)const
" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]@osgTerrain@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED])
ThreadPool.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned int __thiscall
osg::OperationQueue::getNumOperationsInQueue(void)const "
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@osg@@QBEIXZ) referenced in
function "public: void __thiscall vpb::ThreadPool::run(class osg::Operation *)"
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@vpb@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@@@Z)

The rest looks good.

J-S