Hi Mike,

> Cool, do tell.  How many folks showed up (eg beyond class attendees)?
> Got any pictures or good gossip??

No gossip (at least I don't think) ;-)

The meeting was in a conference room in the Hotel Helix (that hotel almost
burned my retinas...). It was very very cool and interesting.

I'm not really good with names, but here's who I remember (and some of whom I
have business cards of). Please reply to add yourself if I didn't remember, and
feel free to correct any of this info...

Paul Martz (Skew Matrix Software)
Bob Kuehne (Blue Newt Software)
Dave Wolfe (Fifth Sally Software)
Eric Sokolowsky (NASA Goddard)
Paul Brewster (NASA Langley)
Glenn Waldron (Pelican Mapping)
Donald R. Leich (Intelligent Light)
Steven G. Satterfield and John Kelso (NIST)
Nevin Fry (not sure what company he works for, but it's near DC)
Jean-Sébastien Guay (CM Labs Simulations Inc.)

We took a photo which I hope Bob will post soon! :-)

In general we went around discussing versions of OSG used, problems in our
applications, what tools they used as well as suggesting possible solutions to
specific problems or situations. Donald also showed some very nice videos of
what they're doing with real-time visualization of large CFD result sets, and I
did a quick presentation and demo of what CM Labs does (integration of our high
quality physics engine, Vortex, with OSG in various simulators).

I will try to put up a page on the wiki about this (there was a "past events"
page before but it seems to have gone away in the move to the new wiki).

By the way, I want to thank everyone who was there. It was very cool to meet
people and hear their experiences and insights on the OSG and other topics. I
hope I'm able to attend Siggraph this year and meet even more of you people!

J-S