El Wednesday 06 February 2008 21:33:51 Rubén López escribió:
> 2. I don't know what the "at" method is, I couldn't find it either on
> the TemplateArray class or the std::vector class. Try with the vector []
> operator, ie: (*test)[i] = trans

A minor clarification: std::vector::at() is a method similar to
std::vector::operator[], except that it throws an exception if the code tries
to access an element out of the bounds of the vector. So that part of the
code should be fine, except for a slight performance slowdown.

I remember seeing that method on the Stroustrup book. Here is a reference
(sorry, I couldn't find it on the SGI's STL site):

http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/stl/vector/at.html