Finally got around to a point where I feel somewhat comfortable with
another alpha release (after renaming the project to osgWidget from
osgHUD).

No major changes from a visual standpoint, but lots has changed
internally. For example, picking has been significantly changed and I
added the ability to assign either function callbacks or class-method
callbacks to a Widget or Window, along with maintaining the ability to
simply override mouseOver, mouseDrag, etc. in a derived class.

I also added Lua and Python engine "skeletons" in this, though they
don't do anything interesting yet. However, ideally, if all goes
according to plan, you will be able to use either (or both!) scripting
engines for interfacing with osgWidget. The reason I chose to use both
instead of just Python (since I really don't have any love for Lua) is
because Python doesn't provide any way to "lock" itself down, and if a
user requires this Lua would be more appropriate (think games, like
World of Warcraft, where you want to create a modding API but want to
restrict the environment to prevent cheating, etc.) As much as I love
Python, it has no solution to this problem at the moment...

CHANGELOG here:

http://code.google.com/p/osgwidget/source/browse/tags/0.1.5/CHANGELOG

PROJECT here:

http://osgwidget.googlecode.com