On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Paul Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cayman Islands! We were almost in the same time zone. You should've came out
>  to Colorado for some skiing while you were over in this hemisphere.

Skiing in Colorado is a big pull, but... didn't have the clothing for
it this time around, only shorts and t-shirts and sun block!

>  J=S says:
>  > Please don't overwork yourself trying to get back on track in
>  > a single day... Take it easy for the first few days :-)
>
>  Second that. I hope 16 days has nearly eliminated your RSI symptoms.; They
>  do creep back easily, though, if you're not careful.

Didn't suffer from RSI at all while away, but... typing today I can
feel it already, even after just a few hours :-|

So will certainly be taking it easy.  Jet lag is playing tricks on me
today so I'm now heading offline.