Hi Robert,

> I haven't reviewed it yet.  I did mostly clear my backlog on my
> return, but since then have had to get on with other tasks, and the
> backlog has grown back again...  W.r.t merging submissions it tends to
> be first submitted gets reviewed first unless the submission itself
> requires more time to review and make a decision - these complex ones
> I tend to leave until I have a proper block of time to review them.

That's fine, I totally understand, I was just wondering if there was
something wrong but if it's just for lack of time I totally understand.

(note that I'm not totally sure I did the right thing in the fix, I just
did what worked for me - I don't know the related code that well so I
couldn't see if there was some other way of dealing with the problem)

Thanks,

J-S