Hi Selman,

This is the way that OpenGL objects work - they aren't by default
shared between separate graphics context.  You'll either need to
maintain separate VBO's for each context or share graphics contexts.

There is a lot of support in the OSG for managing separate objects
across multiple graphics contexts so is you use classes like
osg::Geometry it'll manage this all for you.

Robert.