-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Weiblen
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 6:57 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OpenGL API RE: Mac OpenGL integration /
CGLMacro.h

Hi Andy,

Yikes!  Yes, pls test w/ those Sun vertex macros disabled, and send to
osg-submissions as appropriate.

It's one thing for a developer to decide to use macro wrappers in
their end application, but portable middleware libraries like OSG must
avoid such trickery.

cheers
-- mew

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Andy Skinner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, Mike, for putting it in this perspective.  Now that you
mention
>  it, we agree that this would break things that we use.
>
>  This raises an issue found recently as we were building OSG on
Solaris.

--
Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/