Hi Jean,

I can remove the pthread dependency, however they are
needed for proper static linking. It seems that since
osg depends on OpenThreads and OpenThreads depends on
pthread, this pthread requirement is needed.
However you are right. For dynamic linking I do not
need the extra pthread linking. Hence I do not know
now, should I remove it, or not??? I will remove it
and test again and then maybe submit the change to the
CMakeFiles.txt

Best regards,
Art

--- Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Hello Art,
>
> > There are couple of example applications showing
> it in
> > action. I will be very appreciated if somebody of
> you
> > would contribute to this project with new
> > ideas/critics/bug-huntings/features/...
>
> The CMakeLists.txt files for the hdr and viewer
> examples refer to the
> pthread library, which is not needed I think (at
> least, after removing
> it the examples run - and I don't have pthread.lib
> in my OSG lib dir so
> it would not link before I removed it).
>
> Other than that, the hdr example runs well. No
> problems in the limited
> testing I did.
>
> Good work!
>
> J-S
> --

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set