  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Renan
Mendes
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:34 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Dark Side of The Moon

Hi, Paul.

   I've done what you've told me. I've made some tests which led me into
thinking one thing, which I'd like you to correct me if I'm wrong and give
me some further explanations: when I select ROTATE_TO_SCREEN, it looks like
the image chosen as 'front' - the side displayed on the screen - is the one
seen from the z-axis. What I have to do is to rotate my shape initially so
that I have the side I want, looking at that direction. Is that right?

                 Thanks,

                      Renan M Z Mendes