Hi,

ok, I made some screenshots, which I will explain in detail.

First I show you the structure of the graph. This is how I set up the graph:
http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/~kutter/structure.jpg <http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/structure.jpg>

As you can see, the camera and the coordinate system axes are in a 2nd subgraph.

Now, some screenshot from the application:

First, what you see in the main window is our lab with a robot at (0,0,0). The small viewport bottom left is the view from the 2nd camera. http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/~kutter/scene1.jpg <http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/scene1.jpg>

As you can see in the next image, the coordinate system axes, which are a child of the 2nd camera, are not shown in the main viewport but in the viewport of the 2nd camera. But the main scene (lab with robot) is also shown in the 2nd viewport. I don't know why. http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/~kutter/scene2.jpg <http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/scene2.jpg>

I used GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT to ensure that the background of the 2nd viewport is not visible, so that the main scene is visible through the 2nd viewport, as you can see here. http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/~kutter/scene3.jpg <http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/scene3.jpg>

Now I want only the coordinate system axes to be shown in the 2nd viewport.

I hope you can help me now. And I hope you can see the images.

regards,
Oliver
<http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/scene1.jpg> <http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/scene2.jpg> <http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/scene3.jpg>
<http://getwww.uni-paderborn.de/%7Ekutter/structure.jpg>