Here's some code I use, I'm still not quite sure what you are asking though.

void CViewScenario::convertLLHtoLocal(double Lat_deg, double Long_deg,
double Alt, double &x, double &y, double &z)
{
        double ecefx, ecefy, ecefz;
     mEllipse->convertLatLongHeightToXYZ(
                osg::DegreesToRadians((double)Lat_deg),
                osg::DegreesToRadians((double)Long_deg),
                Alt,
                ecefx,ecefy,ecefz);

        osg::Vec3d ecefpos(ecefx,ecefy,ecefz);

        osg::Vec3d localpos = mECEFtoLocalMatrix.preMult(ecefpos);
        x = localpos.x();
        y = localpos.y();
        z = localpos.z();
}

Also see here:
http://www.colorado.edu/geography/gcraft/notes/coordsys/coordsys.html

The osg code follows these explanations.

regards
jp

ümit uzun wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an earth model with "Earth Center Earth Fixed (ECEF)".
> And I want to use this earth coordinate system to find target coordinate
> which in decimal degrees.
> I mean when I type the "latitute : 35.0 longtitute : 38.0 and height : 40.0",
> I want to go this location on this earth model. So I have to traslate llh to
> xyz.
> But I can't use coordinate system and ellipsoidModel's function! Is there any
> sample like this process.
>
> Thanks so much.
>

> ÜMİT UZUN

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.
http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.