On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 18:04 +0200, Guy wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I have no suggestion to solve the problem, but if the functionality
> to set the default cursor will be added, it should support a 3D cursor
> too.
>
> That means, hiding the operating system cursor and moving 3D object on
> the screen space according to the mouse movements.
>

> By the way, isn't there some sort of that implementation in osgWidget?

Well, I can't really comment on the 3D cursor, but I will certainly be
adding normal cursor changing support to osgWidget. I haven't begun to
investigate this yet, but I commonly refer to SDL on issues such as
these, so I'm sure they have a lot of good example code on how such a
thing can be accomplished--and thus, integrated into OSG, if it isn't
already.