Hi folks,

as far as I can see for now osg doesn't check if the
given scene graph contains cycles. If one do this,
then there is a seg fault, if my test were correct ;-)

However imagine I have a situation, where I need to
have a cycle in the graph. For example:

     A <-
    /|    \
   / |    |
  C  B---/

I know that this is not clear from the scene graph
point of view how to manage this.
However would it be a good idea to introduce something
like a barrier which is added automatically between
node B and A. The barrier object could either break
the cycle, so do not let the node visitors traverse
downwards or introduce something like a callback
method where user can specify what to do in the case
the nodevisitor is sticked on the barrier.

Any ideas about that?

Best regards,
Art