hi,guys

I'm using occlusion query node of osg2.3.7 and it's wonderful. But I met a
problem that I put the ceiling and floor of a room in root and the furnitures
in room in occlusion query node. Then I set ceiling's face osg::CullFace::FRONT
and floor as osg::CullFace::BACK, so that when I see from top of the floor, I
can see the things in the room because the ceiling is culled, however when I
see from in the room, I can also see the ceiling.
Then the problem comes, when I use occlusion query node, I found that when I
see from top of the room and the ceiling is culled, the furnitures in the room
also don't render, I think the problem is that although the ceiling is culled,
it can still occlude the furnitures. Because the floor and the ceiling is in
the same node (different drawables) and can not placed in different group, so
are there any methods to solve this kind of problem ? thanks a lot!

shubo