Hi Robert,

Thanks to your answer. You describe the right problem.
If i set the following parameter in the xcode project, the application was build successfully.

Base SDK Path:
$(DEVELOPER_SDK_DIR)/MacOSX10.4u.sdk

Thanks,
Daniel Moos

Am 18.04.2008 um 21:26 schrieb Robert Osfield:

Hi Daniel,

I have made no changes to StateSet, not for a long time, last changes
were in a submission back in December.

I can only guess that you have mixed OpenGL versions such that the OSX
OpenGL headers are setting GLenum to one thing, then another header
such as from GLX is setting it to another i.e. something like ones
long and ones uint.

Robert.