Hi Renan

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Renan Mendes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The best sollution you think, then, is using multithreads?

I don't know if it is the "best" solution. I've had a look at the
first thread in the archive and saw that people here know far better
than me the specific problem you are facing, so you might want to
follow their conclusions.
On the other hand, if you don't want to/can't use osgVRPN the way they
suggest, then you could go for the multithreading approach. Your
polling thread would be a very small class with a minimal overhead
both in terms of implementation time and run time - OpenThreads is
very simple to use and is already part of the OSG.

Regards

Thibault