-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian R
Hill
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:02 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Point cloud culling/paging

Steve,

Verify that your bounding sphere is what you think it should be. Print
out
the point cloud's bounding sphere every frame and check that it's
correct.

osg::BoundingSphere bs = pointcloud->getBound():
std::cout << "Ctr " << bs.center() << " rad " << bs.radius() << "\n";

Brian