Hi, Sergey Kurdakov,
I downloaded osgPPU and look into the examples, but I still can't find how to render to 3d texture. Would you please give a hand pointing out where the right code is ? Thanks in advanced!

hesicong2006 wrote:
OK, thanks, I'll have a try~

Sergey Kurdakov wrote:
Hello

>I looked into the Nvidia Render To Texture 3D example in OpenGL SDK 10,

you might try http://projects.tevs.eu/osgPPU - it has correct code to render to 3D texture.

Regards